Frequently Asked Questions
The iCalendar is a standard computer file format that allows the transfer of calendar data between programs. Popular programs include Apple's Calendar, Google Calendar and Yahoo! Calendar.
Instructions to add to Google Calendar...
To add a public calendar using its address, follow these steps:
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
- Select Add by URL from the menu
- Add in webcal://www.west-kirk-polbeth-harwood.co.uk/oak/ical (which will obviously change once the site moves down a level)
- Enter the address in the field provided
- Click the Add Calendar button. The calendar will appear in the Other Calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
Yes! Both congregations offer a 'taxi' service provided by volunteers in the congregations.
If you would like transport provided to get you to the service in either the West Kirk or Polbeth Harwood, please contact us by the Friday evening before the Sunday service.